Attendance - How to Excuse Absences
How to Excuse Absences
- You have three days to excuse your student's absence.
- On the fourth day, the absence is considered a truancy.
- Absences are reported to you each evening through telephone robo call and email.
- You can also check your Parent Infinite Campus Portal to see absences.
If you need to update your contact information, please call the CCHS office at 775-423-2181.
To Excuse a Student Absence
- Reply to the email you received from the Attendance Office
- Email the Attendance Office directly:
Torri Coldwell at ColdwellT@churchillcsd.com
- Call the CCHS Absence Reporting Message Line at 775-428-1159 (This line is open 24/7)